Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Months Old!

Two months old!  That's right, Manu is now two months old!  I had the startling realization that October starts this weekend.  My brain has been stuck in July this whole time, and for some reason I expected the rest of the world to stay there with me until I was ready to move on.  But you didn't.

The good news is I'm catching up.  Manu and I are getting into a routine of sorts and out of the apartment.    So, I have a few photo posts in the works to show you what Manu and I (and Nate too!) have been up to lately.  But since yesterday marked two whole months since my dear Manu was born, this post is for him.

 
Remember this tiny little bundle?


Now he looks like this!  


To celebrate, Manu and I went on a walk at Ala Moana Beach Park.  As you can see, Manu was really impressed with the ocean view.


Manu and me at the beach.  


 Manu's #2 favorite place to sleep.


Manu's #1 favorite place to sleep.  (Nate was dressed up for a costume/ice cream eating contest at school)

I just realized that Manu is sleeping in the majority of these photos, it's definitely his favorite hobby, which makes for a very happy mommy.  He still sleeps really well at night; the last two nights he's gone 9 straight hours!

Here's the stats from today's dr. visit:
Length: 23 1/2 in.
Weight: 11lbs 12 oz

He also got a bajillion vaccines today in two shots and a little drink and after some initial crying, has taken it like a champ and is doing what Manu does best - sleeping it off.


4 comments:

Chace & Rivka said...

Deb, you are the cutest mom and Manu is so handsome and grown up already! I really really hope we get to meet him someday. Maybe we can get Manu and our little lass #2 together someday. That would insure her against ANY in-law problems for life! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Wow! He's getting big! I love the second photo. It really shows how much he's grown. I'm sorry you've been stuck in July, but I'm counting down until November! And then I might be stuck there for a while. :)

Katie said...

Oh good grief! He is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the pictures! It is crazy how fast those first couple of months go. I am excited to hear about your adventures with Manu. Love you!

Courtney said...

Sleeping as a favorite hobby? You guys are lucky parents! I hope our little guy has similar interests as yours :) He's super cute!