Wednesday, September 5, 2012

July in Oklahoma 3

The pictures really don't do justice to the fabulous time Manu and I had in OK this summer:


Washing the car; touching a ray at the Oklahoma Aquarium; emptying the dishwasher; 1st haircut; playing with Grandpa and cousin Big E; making blocks for Manu's birthday; and mastering the stairs


Playing with Aunt Bug and Nana; the high temp while we were there - 114!; at the park; mowing; reading with Nana; on the plane; the dress I made; breakfast time; finishing the blocks; Uncle Jordon's "new" car; bath time; and exploring Nana and Grandpa's house


3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh what fun! This all makes me smile. The dress, by the way, is lovely. I am super impressed! And the blocks are really neat too. Keith and I have plans to make some for Charlie for Christmas.

Whitney Hardie said...

What a great summer! And look at you - so productive. You are awesome and I can't believe what an accomplished seamstress you are becoming.

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a seriously good time! Nothing like time with family. I want to see a picture of the finished blocks!