Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter

Better late than never - at least it's still springtime!

This is the first Easter that Manu's been old enough to be interested in things like candy.  We went with some friends to a community egg hunt at Makiki park.  It was pretty crazy and all over in about 30 seconds.  Manu wasn't sure to make of it all until he realized that there was candy in the eggs.





Then I had him take a picture with the Easter Bunny.  He sat on it's lap and didn't make a fuss.  But he was stiff as a pole and wouldn't look at the bunny or the camera.  He just stared in the other direction as if he was thinking, "if I just sit really still this crazy thing won't know I'm here and will just go away."


At this point, I'm jumping up and down, calling his name, and offering candy, trying to get him to look at the camera and smile, but to no avail.  

1 comment:

Katie said...

This made me smile and laugh. What fun! And what a cute little Manu!