Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More from our Staycation

I know, I promised to post more sweet staycation photos soon, and I made you wait two whole weeks. Sorry. But as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I just wanted to make you all more fond of me so that you'll want to come and visit me. If that doesn't get you here perhaps these will:

Sunday we went to Punchbowl, the National Cemetery of the Pacific. A memorial honoring soldiers who have fought for America in the Pacific from WWII through Korea.


Joe and Nate at the Punchbowl lookout.

Monday we found a new favorite beach. Hukilau. It's awesome.

We relaxed and boogie boarded at the beach all day. The day was perfect. Here's Joe catching a wave. I picked this picture because it makes the waves look big. It was my first time boogie boarding and I loved it!

Cute baby. Hot mama.

Then it was sushi time. I must say it's grown on me since we've moved here. Delicious.

Wednesday, (I know I skipped Tuesday, just you wait until tomorrow) I had to go back to work, but everyone else headed to Pearl Harbor.
Joe checking out the big guns.

Nate ringing the dinner bell.

They also got to meet two soldiers who survived the attack at Pearl Harbor.

Stay tuned for Tuesday's pics tomorrow. Trust me it's worth the wait.

1 comment:

Katie said...

These posts are making me want to visit you more than ever! I guess that was your plan all along though... Can't wait til tomorrow!