Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1 Month Old!



And now the moment you've been waiting for! Pictures of our handsome little Manu!

Manu turned one month old on Saturday! It's gone so fast I can hardly believe it! He's getting cuter every day and starting to smile and coo, which just melts our hearts every time.

We went to the doctor yesterday for his one month checkup:
weight: 10lbs 3oz
length: 22in

The doctor told us he was destined to be a huge Mid-west sized football player because he ranked in the 90th percentile. I was thinking, "I know he's gained a few pounds, but I don't think he's that big!" It turns out the nurses accidentally plotted his size on the girl's growth chart. Sorry, Manu! You're average-sized on the boys' chart.

Manu one day old. (7 lbs 15 oz; 21 in)


Manu one month old. He is such a good sleeper! I'm talking 6 straight hours last night a quick meal and then another 3 hours sleep! This mommy's feeling good today!


I just can't get enough of that smile.


Usually Manu hates tummy time, but this time he figured out a sure-fire way to get out of it altogether. Instead of the usual crying, he immediately fell asleep.

6 comments:

Whitney Hardie said...

Oh gosh, I need to hold this baby! And I need you to teach me how to pronounce Manu. I want to make sure I'm saying it right in my head. Congrats on the cutie pie - you are the best, Deb!

Katie said...

Hooray for pictures!!! What a sweet smile. I am so glad he is letting you get some sleep!

Karen said...

ADORABLE! I can see how that cute smile melts your heart!

Deb said...

Whit - the pronunciation is like this: MAH-noo and yes, you do need to come hold this baby!

Courtney said...

Thanks for sharing! We love seeing his pictures!

Courtney said...

Thanks for sharing! We love to see his pictures!