Monday, February 15, 2010

Race Results

Wake up: 4:45am
Depart 5:15am

Make the 15 minute drive to the Aloha Stadium: 1hr 10 min

Miss the "last bus" at 6:00am and catch one at 6:33am

Arrive at the start: 6:50am

Gun goes off at 7am, finally cross the Start line at about: 7:15am

Official Finishing Time: 1:17:45

Walking Breaks: 0!

Pace: 9:33min/mile

Place Overall: 2,699/15,721

Place in my Category (Female age 20-24) 96/697



Aloha Stadium - the finish


Now you can play "Where's Deb?" in these action shots of the final turn into Aloha Stadium:






After the finish (check out my cool gear that Nate got me for Christmas and Valentine's Day: shorts, water bottle belt, and ipod with an arm band!)


Where would I be without my personal trainer? Thanks, Nate, I love you!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Great job Deb! Definitely better than I would do!

Nate said...

You're welcome. I love you too.

Now I need a personal trainer!

tpmotd said...

Way to go, Deb!

Katie said...

DEB! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT IT! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Whitney Hardie said...

yipeee Deb!

I'm so proud of you - and by the way, you look hott.

Deb said...

Thanks, everyone.
Whitney - hott with two ts?! That's mighty kind of you.

Karen said...

Yay Deb!! Way to go!! You are such an inspiration to me! I want to be like you!

Nicole said...

Awesome job on the run! I'm glad you commented so I can see your blog. I miss seeing you too. It's a little lonely around here when you're used to neighbors you know and love.

Chace & Rivka said...

Awesome job Deb. Yes, I'd say 'hott' is just the right word!