Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Deb vs. Ants

My home has become a battlefield. The invasion started gradually, with only one or two scouts showing up and poking around. No big deal. And so I was slow to begin planning my counter-attack. Now if I'm not on my guard,
THE ANTS ARE EVERYWHERE!


Just when I think I've got them beat and I spray the dickens out of their little path with bug killer, they reappear from another direction with double the forces! Today I discovered that the ones on the bathroom counter came all the way from the kitchen. What are they eating in there, facewash?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Have you tried the ant traps that are poison but the ants take it back to the nest and then it kills them all? We had an ant invasion in two of our apartments and those seem to work well. Good luck! I hate ants!

Whitney Hardie said...

Apricot face wash. Delicious AND exfoliating.

Rachel said...

Yuck! Good luck getting rid of them.